- News 'Bakit Ang Tagal Sa Banyo?' Mga Tanong Ng Mommies, Sinagot Nina Ogie Alcasid At Michael V
- Toddler Don't Force Your Toddler to Say Sorry. Do These 5 Things Instead
- Fitness & Nutrition 20 Lbs Ang Nabawas Sa Timbang Ni Mommy Dahil Sa Jumping Rope
- News Aiko Melendez On Weight Loss Journey: ‘It’s Never Too Late’
This Week in Celebrity Preggy Fashion: Nikka, Isabel, Stephanie, and ChrissyLook how these start dress their bump so comfy and stylish!
1. Nikka Martinez Garcia
Nine-months pregnant nikka Martinez is about to pop this month. During the surprise baby shower Patrick, Nikka opted for a lose chambray dress—so comfy!
2. Isabel Oli Prats
In this Christmas family photo, Isabel opted for slimming leggings and sleeveless long top. Her baby bump is already really showing!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
While vacationing probably at the Prat’s Batangas getaway, Nayomi Resort, Isabel showed off her preggo figure with a long-sleeved rash guard and matching pink bikini.
3. Stephanie Zubiri Crespi
The lifestyle columnist and gypsetter is in Aucklan for the New Year, and she proves button-downs for expecting women is still sexy.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
So does long-sleeved loose tops when paired with shorts. It’s perfect for the warm-with-cold-winds weather in Auckland.
A comfy top, shorts paired with comfy walking shoes is a pregnant woman’s idea of style with purpose. Just look at how Stephanie could still keep up with her tot.
4. Chrissy TeigenADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The wife of singer John Legend celebrated the gender reveal of her baby (it’s a girl!) with a one-piece swimsuit #OOTD. Moms-to-be, never be afraid to flaunt your baby bump—Chrissy proves preggy is sexy.
Trending in Summit Network