- Real Parenting Andi Eigenmann First Thought She And Philmar Would Have Issues About Parenting Styles
- Real Parenting ‘Drum-Drum Ang Iniyak’ Ni Amy Perez Nang Magpaalam Ang Anak Para Bumukod
- News WHO Finally Confirms COVID-19 Is Airborne; DOH Recommends Open Ventilation, HEPA Filters
- Money ‘Wag Mag-Washing Machine At AC Ng Sabay' And Other Tips Moms Do To Lower Electric Bill
This Week in Celebrity Preggy Fashion: Stephanie, Cat, Chrissy, and Anne!Go glam or casual--just flaunt your baby bump in style like these moms-to-be.
1. Stephanie Zubiri Crespi
It's two little black dresses this week for TV host and lifestyle columnist, The first ons is an LBD that hugs her ever growing baby bump, while the second one has a lose top part that allows more freedom of movement for the pretty preggy lady. (The sleeveless cut also helps flaunt her toned arms!)
2. Cat Aramabulo AntonioADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
The lifestly blogger adds an updated '70s looks in ther maternity fashion. You only need a tube top and very loose pants (and some good vibes) is all you need to copy this look.
3. Chrissy Teigen
Here with her husband John Legend, Chrissy is so wrapped up in black leggings and a matching top and a long jacket to keep warm.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The cold didn't seem to bother here though. The black sexy dress shows of a little more skin, and its empire cut give room to her baby bump!
Foir some exercise outfit inspiration, look to this hot momma-to-be. The Lip Sync Battle co-host still works out everyday.
4. Anne HathawayADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Finally, the Oscar-award winner gives us a red-carpet preggy walk. This short boxy dress perfectly goes with her smile. She looks comfy even in those heels.
Trending in Summit Network