- Party Planning Birthday Inspo! Andi Eigenmann Plans Eco-Friendly, 'Low-Waste' Party For Lilo
- Your Health Know Your GERD Diet: Foods To Avoid And What To Eat Instead
- Baby You Got This! How To Nurture Your Baby's Motor Skills From Infancy
- Tweens & Teens 8 Paraan Sa Pagkamit Ng Healthy Limits Sa Paglalaro Ng Video Games
This Week in Celebrity Preggy Fashion: Stephanie, Cat, Chrissy, and Anne!Go glam or casual--just flaunt your baby bump in style like these moms-to-be.
1. Stephanie Zubiri Crespi
It's two little black dresses this week for TV host and lifestyle columnist, The first ons is an LBD that hugs her ever growing baby bump, while the second one has a lose top part that allows more freedom of movement for the pretty preggy lady. (The sleeveless cut also helps flaunt her toned arms!)
2. Cat Aramabulo AntonioADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The lifestly blogger adds an updated '70s looks in ther maternity fashion. You only need a tube top and very loose pants (and some good vibes) is all you need to copy this look.
3. Chrissy Teigen
Here with her husband John Legend, Chrissy is so wrapped up in black leggings and a matching top and a long jacket to keep warm.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
The cold didn't seem to bother here though. The black sexy dress shows of a little more skin, and its empire cut give room to her baby bump!
Foir some exercise outfit inspiration, look to this hot momma-to-be. The Lip Sync Battle co-host still works out everyday.
4. Anne HathawayADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Finally, the Oscar-award winner gives us a red-carpet preggy walk. This short boxy dress perfectly goes with her smile. She looks comfy even in those heels.
Trending in Summit Network