- Party Planning Birthday Inspo! Andi Eigenmann Plans Eco-Friendly, 'Low-Waste' Party For Lilo
- Your Health Know Your GERD Diet: Foods To Avoid And What To Eat Instead
- Baby You Got This! How To Nurture Your Baby's Motor Skills From Infancy
- Tweens & Teens 8 Paraan Sa Pagkamit Ng Healthy Limits Sa Paglalaro Ng Video Games
This Week in Celebrity Preggy Fashion: Stephanie, Mikaela, and ChrissyCheck out some preggo-friendly summer looks! Plus, non-maternity clothes to style your bump!by SmartParenting Staff .
1. Stephanie Zubiri Crespi
The soon-to-be mom of two went to relax on the beach and was proud to flaunt her 32-week baby bump by wearing a two-piece bikini!
Stephanie is a fan of layer. This layered top is perfect for her preggy body--not to loose yet not to form-fitting, too.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
If you want a covered-up summer look, this lifestyle columnist goes for a simple button-down polo to give her belly some room.
This time, Stephanie's empire-cut dress is perfect for her growing bump. Its light fabric also looks so airy and comfy.
2. Mikaela Martinez LagdameoCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
This model-turned luxury brand manager makes dressing a bump with normal clothes so easy. This outfit is not maternity, but it's very preggy-friendly
3. Chrissy Teigen
Lip Sync Battle's Chrissy Teigen is definitely slaying the sexy maternity style. She's never the type to shy away from body hugging or sheer fabric even while sporting a baby bump!
Trending in Summit Network