- Gift Guide 6 Christmas Gifts That Will Protect Families And Loved Ones During The Pandemic
- Baby Baby Food Menu Ng 30 Days Atbp! Meal Planning Tips Para Sa 6-Month-Old Baby
- Baby Mula Kay Primo Hanggang Kay Alana! Mga Potty Training Techniques Ni Iya Villania
- Health & Nutrition Ano Ang Duphaston At Bakit Ito Nirereseta Sa Buntis?
The 7 Most Common Skin Problems of Pregnant WomenYour body undergoes many changes while pregnant, and they commonly manifest themselves through your skin. Here’s how to manage them effectively.
Pregnancy is such a miraculous and wonderful experience. However, it can also be a struggle, as one needs to be extra careful with every little thing she does. A pregnant woman encounters a lot of changes in her body and these changes also include skin problems that can be quite bothersome. Here are the most common skin conditions in pregnancy:
1. Melasma or Hyperpigmentation – the darkening of the skin caused by an increased production of melanin while pregnant, which results to brown patches on the face and body.
Prevention is key when treating melasma. Avoid the sun as much as possible and use sunscreen to prevent existing spots from getting darker.
Products that may help:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
The lightweight, non-comedogenic and sheer formula of Jason Facial Natural Sunscreen lets the skin absorb the product quickly which makes it great for everyday use. It is also translucent and won’t change the appearance of your makeup when worn under. Jason Facial Natural Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF20, P425.00, Healthy Options Trinoma
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Since melasma appears not only on the face but also on other parts of your body, it is important to apply sun protection on your whole body as well. Johnson’s Body Care Naturally White Daily UV Lotion, P143.00, Mercury Drug1 of 4 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network