- News Mahal Na Araw 2020: Paano Ang Paggunita Ng Semana Santa Sa Gitna Ng COVID-19?
- Toddler 5 Clear Signs Your Child Is Not Coping Well With Community Quarantine
- News May Free Online Courses Ang TESDA! Take Advantage Habang Quarantine
- Inspiration Daughter Pays Tribute To Physician Dad Who Lost The Battle To COVID-19: 'He's My Hero'
5 Things to Expect When Giving BirthWe answer some of your biggest childbirth and labor concerns so you know what to expect on the big day.
While becoming a mom can be one of the most glorious days in any woman’s life, let’s face it, giving birth isn’t necessarily the most glamorous and easiest experience. It’s best to be prepared with the realities of childbirth. Here are five things to expect before and during the onset of labor.
You may also want to read:
• “Lightening During Pregnancy As An Early Sign of Labor” GivingBirthNaturally.com
• Stephanie Wood. “The Real Poop on Labor” Parenting.com
• Harmony Cornwell. “Labor & Delivery: Mucous Plug Questions Answered > What is a mucous plug and why do you lose it?” PregnancyToday.com
Photos: image 1, image 2, image 3, image 4, image 5
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
Trending in Summit Network