- Preschooler Pinoy Parents React to No-Homework Policy: 'Zero Homework Breeds Lazy Childhood'
- Preschooler Create a Routine for Your Child and 5 Other Tips to Prevent Tantrums
- Home Child-Sized Tables, Beds, and Personal Ball Pits! 7 Stores to Shop for Kids' Furniture
- Health & Nutrition Breathing In Polluted Air May Affect Developing Babies in the Womb, Says New Study
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
5 Things to Expect When Giving BirthWe answer some of your biggest childbirth and labor concerns so you know what to expect on the big day.
While becoming a mom can be one of the most glorious days in any woman’s life, let’s face it, giving birth isn’t necessarily the most glamorous and easiest experience. It’s best to be prepared with the realities of childbirth. Here are five things to expect before and during the onset of labor.
You may also want to read:
• “Lightening During Pregnancy As An Early Sign of Labor” GivingBirthNaturally.com
• Stephanie Wood. “The Real Poop on Labor” Parenting.com
• Harmony Cornwell. “Labor & Delivery: Mucous Plug Questions Answered > What is a mucous plug and why do you lose it?” PregnancyToday.com
Photos: image 1, image 2, image 3, image 4, image 5
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery