- Your Kid’s Health Mom Describes How COVID-19 Began For Her Kids: 'Nilagnat At Nosebleed Ang Kambal'
- Toddler 'Tumigil Ka, Isa, Dalawa...!' This Discipline Tactic Can Send Your Child The Wrong Message
- Labor & Childbirth How Many Kids Can A Woman Have Via C-Section?
- Labor & Childbirth How To Care For Your Body After Baby: 'Magpaalaga Ka, Lahat Ng Chores Ipasa Muna'
5 Things to Expect When Giving BirthWe answer some of your biggest childbirth and labor concerns so you know what to expect on the big day.
While becoming a mom can be one of the most glorious days in any woman’s life, let’s face it, giving birth isn’t necessarily the most glamorous and easiest experience. It’s best to be prepared with the realities of childbirth. Here are five things to expect before and during the onset of labor.
You may also want to read:
• “Lightening During Pregnancy As An Early Sign of Labor” GivingBirthNaturally.com
• Stephanie Wood. “The Real Poop on Labor” Parenting.com
• Harmony Cornwell. “Labor & Delivery: Mucous Plug Questions Answered > What is a mucous plug and why do you lose it?” PregnancyToday.com
Photos: image 1, image 2, image 3, image 4, image 5
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
Trending in Summit Network