- Your Kid’s Health 3 Barriers That Get In The Way Of Achieving Your Child's Ideal Height And Weight
- Your Kid’s Health Be A Safe Oil-Bularyo! 4 Things To Remember About Essential Oils, Says Aromatherapist
- Your Health Experts Say: Masama Sa Kalusugan Ang Mga Taong Mareklamo
- Your Kid’s Health Colds, Diarrhea In Kids: Is It Normal For These Illnesses To Recur?
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
5 Things to Expect When Giving BirthWe answer some of your biggest childbirth and labor concerns so you know what to expect on the big day.
While becoming a mom can be one of the most glorious days in any woman’s life, let’s face it, giving birth isn’t necessarily the most glamorous and easiest experience. It’s best to be prepared with the realities of childbirth. Here are five things to expect before and during the onset of labor.
You may also want to read:
• “Lightening During Pregnancy As An Early Sign of Labor” GivingBirthNaturally.com
• Stephanie Wood. “The Real Poop on Labor” Parenting.com
• Harmony Cornwell. “Labor & Delivery: Mucous Plug Questions Answered > What is a mucous plug and why do you lose it?” PregnancyToday.com
Photos: image 1, image 2, image 3, image 4, image 5
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery