1. Sexual intercourse until your health care provider says it is safe
2. The use of tampons or douche.
3. Avoid taking baths until your incision is healed and you are no longer bleeding
4. Public pools and hot tubs
5. Lifting anything heavier than your baby
6. Going up and down the stairs repeatedly
7. Exercise until your health care provider says it’s safeSOURCES: Teresa Bongala, ob-gynecologist, St. Luke’s Hospital Websites: acog.org/ ; med.umich.edu/ ; americanpregnancy.org
Keep me logged in
Forgot your password?
Open the email in your inbox.
Click on the link in the email.
Continue to reset your password on Smartparenting.com.ph.