- Toddler Sa Php300 Lang, May DIY Sensory Board, Toy Kitchen, At Toy Car Ka Na
- News Dingdong Dantes's YesPinoy Foundation Promotes Easy-To-Apply Online Jobs
- Inspiration Amazing! Here's What Happens When A South Korean Suspects He Has COVID-19
- News DSWD Secretary Addresses Problems With Amelioration Program: 'Walang Perfect Na Sistema'
How to Get a Flat Tummy for C-Section MommyFor moms who had a C-Section, the tummy is the hardest part to trim off post pregnancy. Here are three tips to help you get started.by Lorela U. Sandoval .
While giving birth is the best thing that any woman could ever experience in her lifetime, shaping up after becomes a nightmare and very difficult for some mothers. What could aggravate the scenario, though, is when she has to deliver through Caesarian section, which only means flattening the midsection could even be more of a struggle.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Apart from the significant need for binders, how do you really get a flat tummy after nine months of blowing it up? Here are simple post pregnancy tips that can actually work for you when properly practiced.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Practice good posture. Stand up or sit up straight – and suck it in! Yes, most fitness experts attest to the very basic solution of practicing good posture at all times. Have you ever noticed how slumping on the sofa for some time produces some visible lines around the midsection? That’s proof of bad posture. If you have not discovered it yet, good posture can actually make you look more slender, surprisingly reducing the heavy look by five pounds, according to research. Meralyn Abad, a 33-year-old mother to three children and a registered nurse, attests to the efficiency of this method, “I always keep my stomach in, and, of course, I held on to my binder for sometime.”
- Choose your exercise wisely with your doctor. The most important thing you can do before planning to begin your fitness regimen is to talk to your attending physician first. Your doctor knows when the healing process from the caesarian operation should start, thus she can advise you the best time to get fit again—and how to do it without hurting yourself.
Click here to read more about healing time for a C-section.1 of 2 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network