- Home 10 Best Parenting Advice Na Magbabago Sa Buhay Mo Bilang Magulang
- Preschooler Sensory Play Keeps Your Tots Engaged At Home! 3 Mom-Recommended Activities To Try
- Baby How Seeing Your Baby Smile Makes You Want To Care For Her More
- Getting Pregnant Do You Experience Pain When You're Ovulating? Here's What You Need To Know
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Use this calculator to help you identify your most fertile days.
The first day of your last period:
Please choose the first day of your last period.
- Fertile Dates
- Approximate Ovulation
- Next Period
- Pregnancy Test Day
- Your fertile window begins on the first day of ovulation or even two days before because sperm can live in the uterus and fallopian tubes for at least two days. Some doctors prescribe to have sex every other day during your fertile window.
- Alamin Dito ang Paraan Kung Paano Malaman Kung Safe o Hindi Ka Fertile
- 8 Reliable Signs That Tell You When You Are Ovulating or Fertile
- How To Track Ovulation And Find Your Fertile Window If You're Trying For A Baby
- How long your ovulation lasts date depends on your menstrual cycle. Don't know the length of your menstrual cycle? Track the first day of your period for at least 3 months or more to get an average cycle length.
- Trying To Get Pregnant? Know Your Fertility Window And Ovulation Days
- This Couple Overcame Male Infertility and Bore Two Healthy Children
- Husband, Seeking Fertility Help With Your Wife Help Does Not Make You Less Manly
- If you didn't get your period and had sex, you could be pregnant. BUT remember pregnancy and menstruation symptoms are similar.
- 'I Thought I Was Headed for Menopause When I Did Not Get My Period'
- When to Expect Your First Period After a Miscarriage
- 7 Possible Reasons Why Your Period Is Painful
Pregnancy Test Day
- To test for pregnancy, it is better to wait a week or two after the date you expected to get your period.
- A Faint Second Line on a Pregnancy Test: Is a Baby on the Way?
- Your Pregnancy Test May Show A Faint Positive For These 5 Reasons
- Buntis Ba Ako? Heto ang Pregnancy Test Results ng Ilang Mommy
Embed Ovulation Calendar
Add this to your site with the embed code below
<iframe src="https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/pregnancy/ovulation-calendar?embed=1" height="610" style="border:0;display:block;margin:auto;width:94%" class="gtm-ovCalculator"></iframe>Copied embed code.
Disclaimer: This tool should not be used to prevent pregnancy. Results are based on estimates and actual ovulation will vary for each woman.
- Health & Nutrition What the Pain in Your Pelvic Area Means When You Are Pregnant
- Getting Pregnant Here's What Your Pregnancy Bump Can Tell You (It's Not the Sex of Your Baby!)
- Your Health Pinay Moms Like This Birth Control Method Because It Can Delay Pregnancy For Years
- Getting Pregnant Vaginal Discharge During Pregnancy: What's Normal and What's Not
- Getting Pregnant Your Dog Can Sense If You're Pregnant Before Anyone Else Does
- Health & Nutrition Pregnant? You May Want To Eat More Fish To Boost Your Baby's IQ
- Baby Pregnant? Baby Name Experts Say These 30 Names Will Trend In 2020
- Getting Pregnant Pregnant or PMS-ing? Moms Reveal Early Signs That Told Them 'You're Pregnant!'
- Health & Nutrition 5 Things You Must Avoid For A Healthy Pregnancy
- Getting Pregnant Trying To Get Pregnant? This Wearable Gadget Predicts Your Safe And Fertile Days
- Health & Nutrition Ask The Doctor: Can I Take Cough Or Cold Medicine While Pregnant?
- Getting Pregnant Ask The Doctor: How Long Before I Get Pregnant After Stopping Birth Control?
- Health & Nutrition Pregnancy Books For First-Time Parents
- Labor & Childbirth Heard Of Placenta Accreta? It's A Rare But Fatal Pregnancy Condition
- Wellness 6 Ways Husbands Can Support Their Pregnant Wives When They Deal With Morning Sickness
- Breastfeeding Breastfeeding While Pregnant? Here Are 3 Things You Can Expect
- Getting Pregnant 7 Common Signs It May Be Difficult For You To Get Pregnant
- Getting Pregnant These Simple Fitness Routines Can Help Improve Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant
- Getting Pregnant How To Get Pregnant With PCOS: Know The Treatment To Help You Conceive
- Getting Pregnant How To Get Pregnant With A Girl: 7 Things That Boost Your Chances Of Having A Daughter