2. Banila Co. One of the latest Korean beauty brands to arrive in the Philippines, Banila Co. has won various accolades for their famous cleansing balm. Also worth the hype are their primers and finishing powders for long-lasting makeup.
Prime Primer Classic, P1,060/30mL; Prime Primer Hydrating Finish Powder, P1,050/12g; Clean It Zero, P875/100mL;
3. Dr. Jart The makeup and skincare brand began in 2004, and has since then became a favorite among beauty enthusiasts.
4. Etude House Who doesn’t recognize the whimsical packaging and products of this popular Korean brand? We love their Wonder Pore and Moistful line for perfect skin, while their super affordable brow pencil is one of the most underrated beauty products in the market.
5. Face Shop Face masks that work, an automatic brow pencil that will instantly bulk up your brows, and a life-changing BB cream are just some of what this Korean beauty store can offer.
Real Nature Mask Sheets, Lovely Me:Ex Design My Eyebrow Auto Eyebrow Pencil, Face It Magic Cover BB Cream, prices available upon request
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
6. Holika Holika First of all, can we talk about the packaging? Quirky as they may be, these hardworking products are your weapons to achieve skin that is absolutely perfff! The Magic Pole mascara, on the other hand, will hold the curl of even the most stubborn Asian lashes.
Soda Pore Cleansing B.B. Deep Cleansing Oil, P755; Pig Nose 3-Step Kit, P95; Magic Pole Mascara 2x (Waterproof), P595
7. Leaders Who wouldn’t love face masks that are free of all the nasties—we’re talking parabens, mineral oils, etc. Us, that’s who!
Derma Soul Detox Mask, Bright Mask, Hydrating Mask, P78 each
8. Laneige Help your skin repair and rehydrate itself while you snooze at night with these wonderful sleeping packs, including one for your puckers. And in case you wish to get in on the BB cushion trend, this is one is the most legit of them all.