- Inspiration Para Sa Mga Bata! Teachers Bartered Plants For Their Students' School Supplies
- Preschooler Why Telling Your Child To 'Do His Best' Doesn't Help (Here's What To Say Instead)
- Home Online Na! P70 Lang Pataas Ang Mga Tindang Gamit Sa Kusina Sa Dapitan Arcade
- Your Kid’s Health Mainam Ang Organic Veggies At Fruits, Pero May Paraan Kung 'Di Makabili Nito
Celebrity Makeup Artist Shares 5 Tips to Ace the No-Makeup LookLook young and fresh!
Justine del Rosario is responsible for the fresh faces of Kathryn Bernardo, Liza Soberano, Elisse Joson, Carla Abellana, and Pia Wurtzbach. Being an expert in the glowing, no-makeup look we all covet, Female Network asked her for her pro tricks, so we can also achieve super natural and young-looking makeup results on our own.
1. Start with a sheer base.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
"I try to make it look as flawless as possible without masking it. I do this by using a thin layer of foundation all over the face, only to even out the complexion. Then I just spot conceal wherever necessary. This way a lot of the skin will still be able to show through," del Rosario reveals. She prefers Chanel Perfection Lumiere or Make Up For Ever Ultra HD. "They don't look cakey on the skin and I find that they look very natural," she explains.
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation, at SM Megamall
2. Aim for natural-looking brows.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
We know that the trend of having perfectly drawn brows is hot, but del Rosario goes for softly filled-in brows. "For brows, I like filling them in using K-Palette's Brow Powder [this comes with their 1-Day Tattoo Lasting 2-Way Eyebrow Liquid] and Anastasia Brow Wiz. [I draw] light, feathery strokes to mimic eyebrow hair, and do lots of brushing in between. I like it when you can still see the strands of hair," she tells.
K-Palette 1-Day Tattoo Lasting 2-Way Eyebrow Liquid, P895, at Beauty Bar branches
3. Blend, blend, blend!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
For the eyes, she always go for neutral palettes to enhance the lids. You'll also notice that the liner application is diffused, as to keep things looking natural. "[I do] lots and lots and lots of blending! Especially with colors (blush, eyeshadow), I think they look very nice when they're well-blended and seamless."ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
We recommend: Pixi Book of Beauty, P1,290, at www.glamourbox.ph
4. Experiment with liquid highlighters.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Liquid highlighters bestow a dewy sheen on the skin that don't look too metallic. Del Rosario always dabs these on her celebrity clients. "I love liquid highlighters! I've used up bottles of Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone," she exclaims.
We recommend: Koh Gen Do Foundation Illuminator, P1,695, at Beauty Bar branches
5. Swipe on a lipstick shade close to your natural lip color.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Del Rosario is fond of rosy shades, nude lipsticks, and berry tints to keep the pout looking au naturel. "[I use] rosy shades, like Tarte Lipsurgence in Hope and Givenchy in Sensual Rose. [The] MLBB shade [that I] like is Chanel Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle. And [for] nudes, [I like] Tarte Lipsurgence in Exposed and MAC Kinda Sexy. I'm a big fan of berry colored lip tints too," she confesses. These shades add a healthy dose of color on your face, and is perfect to make you look younger.
MAC Lipstick in Kinda Sexy, P950, at GloriettaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network