- Preschooler Guide To Tuition Fees Of Homeschool Providers In NCR And Laguna
- Home Busy Lagi? May Nadiskubre Kaming Mabilis Na Paraan Ng Paglilinis
- Health & Nutrition First Trimester: Everything You Need To Know About Prenatal Care During COVID-19
- Wellness 8 K-Drama Rom-Coms Moms Love That Will Give You An Overdose Of 'Kilig'
5 Ways Your Hair Is Making You Look OlderThe way you style your hair can add years to your face.
Photo from Pixabay
Besides consistent skincare habits and good makeup practices, the way you style your hair can also help you appear younger. Below, we round up the things you need to avoid to tap into the fountain of youth.
1. It's too styled.
There are times when your too perfect hair ages you. Live a little by allowing strands to fall naturally where they should be—and go easy on the hairspray!
2. Your bangs don't suit you.
Sure, we've said that bangs can make you look younger, but choosing one that doesn't suit your face shape will only add years to your face.
3. Your hair color is one-dimensional.
When your locks possess just a single block of dark hue, your hair looks flat and takes the glow out of your face. Try adding some subtle highlights on your colored strands to contour your face .
4. It has too much volume.
Have you ever heard of tita hair? When your hair is too poofy, especially on the crown, you'll look older than you really are. If you want volume, make sure that the rest of the hair is disheveled and relaxed.
5. It's too long.
Your mermaid locks are dragging your face down. When you want to grow your hair long, ask your stylist to add layers to frame and uplift your face. You can also try these other haircuts that take years off your face.
This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network