- Preschooler Guide To Tuition Fees Of Homeschool Providers In NCR And Laguna
- Home Busy Lagi? May Nadiskubre Kaming Mabilis Na Paraan Ng Paglilinis
- Health & Nutrition First Trimester: Everything You Need To Know About Prenatal Care During COVID-19
- Wellness 8 K-Drama Rom-Coms Moms Love That Will Give You An Overdose Of 'Kilig'
7 Beauty Tricks With Petroleum Jelly That Go Beyond Lip BalmYou can use it for your morning beauty routine.
Photo from medisyskart.com
Many households keep a tub of petroleum jelly because it's good for several things. I've always kept two tubs of Vaseline on my bedside (one for rubbing my feet with and another for my lips). Yes, it's a also great beauty product that people tend to overlook,. Here is just some of the many uses of this multitasking product--this time, for you, moms.
1. Use it as a highlighter.
Want a nice and natural glow? Apply some petroleum jelly on your eyelids, brow bone, high points of your cheeks, cupid’s bow, and chin for that instant dewy look.
2. Use it as a base for your fragrance.
The secret to making your scent last is applying it while your skin is moisturized. Dab some on your pulse points before spritzing on your signature scent.
3. Use it as a clear mascara and a brow gel.
Smooth some product over your lashes (but only at the tips!) and brows for that insta-gloss that’s perfect for your no-makeup makeup look.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Use it to clean up a mani.
Before putting on polish, apply some jelly on the sides of your nails to make the excess lacquer easier to remove.
More from Smart Parenting
5. Use it to get rid of makeup stains on your clothes.
Bet you didn’t see this one coming. With a wet piece of cloth, gently rub the product on the affected surface to lift the stain.
6. Use it as shoe polish.
Ever heard of using lotion to clean your leather boots? The same logic applies to petroleum jelly that can help with keeping those leather goods neat and polished.
7. Use it to salvage broken eye shadow .
Want to save your broken eye shadow? Mix it with a small amount of petroleum jelly to create your own eye gloss, which you can even use as a lip stain.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly, P249, The SM StoreADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network