- News Chariz Solomon On Milk Oversupply: 'Hindi Ko Alam Saan Hinuhugot Ng Katawan Ko Yang Gatas'
- Your Kid’s Health Inamin Ni Chesca Garcia Napatanong Siya Ng 'Why Is This Child Taller Than Gavin?'
- Love & Relationships 3 Moms Speak Up Why They Stayed Despite Domestic Violence
- Love & Relationships Binuhusan Ng Tubig Ang Pinakamatigas Ang Ulo Sa Garcia Siblings!
Avoid Premature Aging with Vitamin EBoost skin’s moisture levels with these simple steps.
Constant exposure to the elements and household products can quickly dry up a busy mom’s skin and make her look older than she really is. To help keep premature aging from happening, one needs to keep hydrated not just from the inside but from the outside as well. The solution? Vitamin E – lots and lots of it! Here are four steps to protective hydration from The Body Shop, home of beauty products that live up to the “beauty with a heart” motto.
1. Cleanse.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Wash your face morning and night with Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash and remove any impurities with the Cream Cleanser.
2. Tone.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Use the Vitamin E Hydrating Toner to remove the last traces of grime and make up. It will also prepare your skin to better absorb moisture.
3. Moisturise.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Apply Vitamin E Moisture Serum before your usual moisturizer or when you need extra hydration. Follow with Moisture Cream (for all skin types) or Intense Moisture Cream (for very dry skin).
Nourishing Night Cream (for all skin types) replenishes moisture levels while you sleep.
Treat skin to Vitamin E Sink-in Moisture Mask when you need a hydration boost. Protect the delicate skin around the eye area with Eye Cream. Wear Lip Care SPF 15 every day to help protect lips from the drying sun, wind and cold weather.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Main photo from futurederm.com
Trending in Summit Network