- Family Fun Make 2020 Memorable For The Kids! 6 Exciting Activities You Can Do As A Family
- Love & Relationships Simple Ngunit Makabuluhang Civil Wedding Sa Halagang P27,800
- Wellness Need Psychiatric Help In The Philippines? You Can Now Get It Online
- News Everything Parents Need To Learn About The Novel Coronavirus Today
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
7 Haircuts for Hubby That'll Make You SwoonTreat hubby to a grooming sesh this Father's Day!
Here's a unique idea on how to show your hubby you love and cherish them: spend the day with them at the salon... er, barbershop! No, not to make him wait on you or your kids as you get a trim or treatment, but to get him some pampering, for a change!
Think of a nice, clean shave, a mani-pedi (sans the polish, unless he's game!) a new hair cut, or, maybe a change of color tresses, why not? If you think your hubby has been wearing the same hairstyle ever since, show him these fresh cuts for him to consider.
1. This could be your hubby's current 'do, but he can dial up the "cool dad" factor with a barely-there beard and moustache.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. We're sure you would approve of this low-key pompadour.
3. If he has wavy or curly hair, he'll look extra dashing with this classic cut.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
More from Smart Parenting
4. He may have probably sported this when he was younger, but this can still suit him!
5. If he's worried about going bald, work on keeping the hair in front longer, and have shorter all around. This gives the illusion of fuller hair without trying too hard.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
6. Boy, oh boy. Daddy would feel extra young when he gets his sides a fading shave!
7. This may be a bit hard to maintain (he needs to load up on matte pomade to style the pompadour), but it sure racks up the pogi points.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.