- Baby Excited To Bring Your Newborn Home? Expert Lists 3 Things You Need To Prepare First
- Baby Chat With Smart Parenting On Messenger And Get The Pregnancy And Baby Essentials You Need!
- Home Start Your Garden Now! The Best Indoor Plants for Beginners
- Inspiration Pinay Flight Attendants Band Together To Help 400 Displaced OFWs In Saudi Arabia
Everything You Need To Nail The 'No Makeup' Makeup LookGet gorgeous in six easy steps.
1. Solid skincare. You're going for the I-had-10-hours-of-rest-last-night skin that makes you look like you’re naturally glowing. To achieve this, add facial oil to your nighttime skincare routine. Ditch your facial wash in the morning, and go straight to your toner-moisturizer-sunblock combo.
Kiehl’s Midnight Recover Concentrate, P2,880, SM MegamallADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. A flawless base. Ditch full-coverage foundations and go for a lightweight base that will give you enough coverage for the day. We recommend trying tinted moisturizers or BB creams which will even out your skin tone, without leaving it dry. If you still need concealer, remember to apply it after you put on your base to get more coverage.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer P1,850, Rustan’s The Beauty Source; Benefit Big Easy, P2,000, TriNoma; NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, P 1,450, Rustan's The Beauty SourceADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Fill in those brows. For natural-looking brows, use two types of products: pencil and powder. Here’s how to do that.
4. Flushed cheeks. Score naturally rosy cheeks by using a peachy-pink cream blush and work it onto the apples of your cheeks. Ditch powder blushes, as they can make your skin look dry. If you have extra time, add some highlighter onto the high points of your face.
Stila Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Cream in Petunia, P845, Rustan’s The Beauty SourceADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Lengthen lashes. Instead of using volumizing mascara, opt for one with a lengthening formula which will open tired eyes sans clumpy lashes.
MAC Upward Lash, P1,200, SM Aura
6. Swipe on a MLBB color. MLBB—meaning My Lips But Better—will never go out of style! Line your lips with a shade that’s close to your natural lip color. Paint your pout with lipstick and blot off excess oil with a ply of tissue. For more dimension, add a touch of gloss on to the center of your lips.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Jordana Easyliner in Tawny, P149.50, SM Megamall, L'Oreal Color Riche Moist Matte in Pm414, P400, Watsons.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network