- Breastfeeding Mas Lamang Pa Rin Ang Benepisyong Hatid Ng Breast Milk Kumpara Sa Panganib Ng COVID-19
- Money 'Pag Wala Nang PhilHealth: The Benefits You Need To Pay Out Of Your Own Pocket
- Your Health Work-From-Home Problems: Ngawit At Masakit Na Likod
- Your Health 5 No-Touch Tools Maliban Sa Face Mask At Shield Para Manatiling Ligtas
FDA Warning: Don't Use These 10 Unregistered Cosmetic ProductsSpread the word.by F. Valencia .
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently warned the public against the use of these 10 unregistered cosmetic products:
1. Dane Papaya Extract Soap Super Active Skin Whitener
2. Verdon Shine Keratin Hair Spa Milk Essence
3. A Bonne Milk Powder Lightening Lotion Plus Collagen
4. Hanzhixiu Colour Cream (E-15 Grape Red)
5. Hanzhixiu Permanent Hair Colorant (A-18 Golden Red)
6. Professional Skin Care Formula Collagen with Elastin Cream
7. Asudjor Extra Whitening Armpit Cream and Deodorant
8. Malunggay Facial Toner
9. Malunggay Peel-Off Mask
10. Placenta Original Soap
"DFA field regulatory operations officers have been ordered to monitor and rid the market of the products," reports Tina G. Santos in the Philippine Daily Inquirer.
The FDA explained in its advisory, "If a cosmetic product has not been verified by FDA as in the case of these unnotified products, their use may pose potential health hazards to the consuming public. The FDA cannot guarantee their quality and safety.
"Potential hazards may come from ingredients that are not allowed to be part of a cosmetic product or from the contamination of heavy metals such as lead and mercury."ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network