- Baby Get Activity Books And Learning Materials For As Low As P60 At This 24-Hour Book Sale
- Getting Pregnant Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Even If You're On Birth Control?
- News Kids Are Doing The New Online Challenge Unaware It Could Be Fatal
- Your Kid’s Health Are Soy And Almond Milk Healthy Alternatives To Cow's Milk For Toddlers?
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
All The Items You Should Buy During Laneige's Farewell SaleThe Korean beauty brand is closing shop this month
We're sad to report that Laneige Philippines is closing its doors on January 31, 2018. But on the flip side, the K-beauty brand slashed up to 70 percent off the price tags of all their products!
Before you rush to the nearest branch, here's a checklist of the cult fave items that you should stock up on! (Eds' Note: All the prices listed below are not yet discounted.)
1. BB Cushion Pore Control, P1,950
This cushion compact provides amazing coverage and brightens your skin tone in one go.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Water Bank Gel Cream, P1,750
This refreshing moisturizer can work for oily, dry, or normal skin.
3. White Dew Original Ampoule Essence, P2,950
Sleep deprived? This erases any sign of it on your face!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Lip Sleeping Mask, P950
Wake up to pillowy soft lips when you leave this on your pout overnight.
More from Smart Parenting
5. Two Tone Lip Bar, P1,200
Ride the ombré lip trend with zero effort à la Song Hye KyoADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
6. Fresh Brightening Cleansing Oil, P1,550
This nighttime skincare must-have soothes redness and leaves your complexion bright and hydrated.
7. Perfect Renew Regenerator, P3,100
Wake up to a more youthful complexion with this oil-serum!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
8. Water Sleeping Mask, P1,400
Hands down the best ever Laneige product you'll ever get for yourself. READ: GLASS SKIN!
Laneige is located at SM Megamall, SM Aura, TriNoma, Mall of Asia, Robinsons Manila, Robinsons Galleria, and Robinsons Magnolia.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW