- Baby Time To Change Your Baby's Formula Milk If You See These Signs, According To A Pedia
- Preschooler MRIs Show How Too Much Screen Time Can Slow A Child's Brain Development
- Toddler Nagsisilbing 'Happiness Anchor' ang Family Vacation Paglaki ng mga Bata
- Love & Relationships Frustrated Mom To Husbands: Don't Wait To Be Asked To Do Chores; Just Do Something.
This Makeup Routine Is Perfect for Lazy DaysLook fresh-faced like a supermodel.
More often than not, the busy girl's daily beauty struggle has a lot to do with time management. You know the exact look that you want for the day, but the problem is you only have a maximum of 10 minutes to get ready. For this, going for a foolproof routine is everything. Just like this look from Hailey Baldwin, create your own recipe for a polished look that highlights your key features.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Take notes from this pre-made routine by makeup artist Mikka Marcaida:
1. "If someone only has 10 minutes, I highly suggest using a tinted moisturizer with SPF or a matte skin tint for oily skin," says Mikka. This will lightly even out your skin, and you can just build product over problem areas.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint and Glow Tint, Rustan's Makati
2. "To give color to the cheeks and lips, use a multi-purpose cream." The less products you use, the more time you save!
Stila Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush in Water Lily, Rustan's Gateway
3. "Then, curl the lashes to instantly open the eyes." Apply mascara when you're not in a hurry. You'll be less prone to smudging!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Shiseido Eyelash Curler, TriNoma
4. "And lastly for eyebrows, [brow tinting] is key!" Imagine being able to ditch the pencil to do your brows for three weeks!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
K-Palette Lasting Eyebrow Tint, P895, Beauty Bar
Want to look more effortless? Pair that five-minute look with quick, messy hair. Get tips from a celebrity hairstylist here!
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network