- Labor & Childbirth Giving Birth In The Time Of COVID-19? What To Expect When You Go To The Hospital
- Baby What You Need To Know To Protect Your Newborn From COVID-19
- News We Are Now Required To Wear Face Masks When We Step Out And Shop For Groceries
- Love & Relationships Moms On Dads During Quarantine: 'Maaasahan Rin Pala Sa Bahay Kahit Hindi Inuutusan'
What Is 'Papaw' And Why Are Celebs Crazy About It?This beauty product is a staple in many celebrities' bags.
We confess: We love watching bag raids of celebs to know what their essentials are. By doing so, we get to discover certain beauty (or fashion) finds. In this case, it's the Lucas Papaw Ointment, the red tube Toni Gonzaga, Julia Barretto, and Jasmine Curtis (to name a few) always keep in their bags.
We decided to get a tube of Lucas Papaw to find out what makes it so special.
What it is
A topical application meant to soothe minor cuts and burns, rashes, insect bites, and dry areas. Fermented papaya serves as its main healing ingredient, and petroleum jelly and wax is its emollient base.
More from Smart Parenting
Allow me to write all the things Lucas Papaw has accomplished:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- When you're working in a cold office and you neglect your water bottle, it's inevitable that you'll get flaky lips. A light dab of Papaw on the pout fixes that fast.
- It can double as a lip primer, too! Spread a tiny amount all over your lips, leave it on a for a minute, and wipe off excess product. Ta-da! Smooth lipstick application.
- If you're prone to getting hangnails or dry cuticles, a thin coat of Papaw saves the day.
- It made the tiny scratch on my leg (my dog has long toenails) disappear after two days of using it as a booboo balm.
- Before I wore my new shoes, I put some Papaw on my ankles, toes, and mounds on both sides to prevent getting blisters. Did it work? Oh, yes!
It's an all-around salve that should always be in your bag.
Lucas Papaw Ointment is available in Digital Traincase for P399.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network