- Your Kid’s Health Narito Ang Sintomas Ng COVID-19 Sa Bata At Ang Mga Dapat Alalahanin
- Inspiration Howie Severino Is PH2828: 'I Am One Of The Lucky Ones Who Lived To Tell The Tale'
- Your Health Social Amelioration Card: Paano Mag-Apply Ng Cash Aid Mula Sa Gobyerno
- Your Health Experts Say Wearing Gloves Inside Grocery Stores Gives 'False Sense Of Security'
These Deep Conditioning Masks Under P300 Can Repair Dry And Damaged HairSay hello to soft, shiny tresses!
Bring your dry and damaged tresses back to life with these affordable hair masks—all under P300!
1. Soak your strands in this nourishing hair pack loaded with avocado oil and Argan seed extract.
Etude House Silk Scarf Damage2X Argan Seed, P58, SM Megamall
2. This one-minute hot oil treatment has virgin coconut oil that can restore the shine and softness of your damaged locks.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Silk Secrets 1-Minute Hot Oil Treatment (Virgin Coconut) , P169, SM Beauty
3. It has milk and wheat protein that can nourish parched strands, plus Vitamin E to help mend split ends.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Watsons Treatment Wax with Milk Protein, P229, Watsons
More from Smart Parenting
4. This reconstructing mask can resurrect hair that has been damaged by coloring.
Lolane Intense Care Keratin Repair Mask (for colored hair), P230, SM Beauty
5. This pro-approved mask can give your hair a salon-worthy treatment.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Deep Conditioning Mask, P230, Watsons
6. Revive brittle strands to a lush, healthy state with this all-natural, organic hair treatment containing plant and fruit oils.
Human Nature Daily Hair Treatment, P299, Robinsons Supermarket
7. Your colored locks will be soft and bouncy again after using this intensive conditioning treatment.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Hortaleza Professional Hair Spa Treatment with Goat's Milk, P158, HBC Makati
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network