- Food Sawa Na Sa Delata At Prito? 13 Food Stores That Deliver Ready-to-Eat Home-cooked Meals
- Labor & Childbirth Hindi Makapagpatingin? Pregnant Moms Share What Their Ob-Gyn Told Them
- Fitness & Nutrition Learn How To Stretch Your Baby's Muscles (Stream It This Weekend)
- Family Fun '90s Kids, Sineskwela And Other Educational Shows Are Returning To ABS-CBN
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Matte, Lightweight Sunscreens You'll Love Using During Your 30s And 40sNot all SPFs leave behind a greasy residue.
If you've been avoiding SPF because of the greasy finish it tends to leave behind, look for water-based formulas! Unlike regular sunblocks, this lightweight formula is fast-absorbing, so they dry down to a nice matte finish. Ahead, we rounded up a couple of lightweight sunscreens worth trying out!
1. Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++
P488, available online
This highly-raved sunscreen's watery-gel formula feels more like a hydrating serum than a sticky sunscreen — it absorbs quickly, and it leaves the skin feeling nourished, thanks to the hyaluronic acid it contains.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense
P3,100, available online
3. Dermax Professional UV Water Baby
P720, available online
As its name suggests, this mild, watery sunscreen is gentle enough to be used for babies, making it ideal for those with sensitive skin.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40
P2,035, available online
This oil-free, clear gel formula can also be used as a primer, as it leaves a velvety matte finish!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. MizuMi UV Water Sunscreen Serum
P1,099, available online
This serum-like sunscreen is fragrance-, oil-, alcohol-, and synthetic color-free, so it'll provide you with the sun protection you need without irritating your skin.
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com.
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.
More from Smart Parenting
Trending in Summit Network