- News #TaalVolcanoEruption: Saan Pwedeng Mag-Donate Ng Breast Milk?
- Inspiration Speech Therapist Organizes Activities For Young Taal Victims: 'Kids Need Play To Heal'
- News There's A No-Formula Milk Donation Policy During Emergencies. Here's Why
- Real Parenting Moms And Dads, Here Are 3 Brilliant Opportunities To Get Your Active Child Learning!
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
The 5 Best Tinted Moisturizers to Help You Achieve the No-Makeup LookFake flawless skin in an instant!
There's no better time to be your true self than now. That said, the return of the bare face look may be inevitable. Tinted moisturizers -- the BB and CC creams of the day -- used to be vanity kit staples for every girlwho wanted to channel the cool, nonchalant beauty of girls like Rachel Bilson, also a now mom, during The O.C. days in early 2000s, but now it’s high time we went back to this lovable product that not only gave us an insta-filter, but kept our skin feeling baby soft as well. Check out our picks:
More from Smart ParentingADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
1. For those in need of more coverage: NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Alaska, P2450, Rustan’s
This lightweight formula clears up your complexion by covering acne marks and sun spots with sheer, buildable coverage that creates the illusion of perfect skin. The best part is that it’s so soft and smooth that it’s hardly even noticeable.
2. For those with heavy duty needs: Mary Kay Tinted Moisturizer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20, P780, Mary Kay Beauty Center 2F Allegro Centerm 2284 Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati
When it comes to products that last, this one’s a sure keeper. Perfect for girls who are constantly on the run, this tinted moisturizer promises to stay put all day long, leaving you with a non-greasy, natural finish.
More from Smart Parenting
3. The cult classic: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF20 Oil Free, P1995, Rustan’s
Long before the BB and CC creams of the world burst onto the scene, this classic formula was the go-to of beauty junkies who wanted light coverage for that healthy, natural glow.
4. For barely-there coverage: Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum SPF30, P2750, Rustan’s
Hate the feeling of sticky creams and moisturizers on your skin? This tinted serum is perfect if you want something really light and feels like you have nothing on you.
5. The MVP: theBalm BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer SPF 18, P1225, Beauty Bar
Can’t be bothered with all that talk about anti-aging and whatnot? This tinted moisturizer keeps it simple with its lightweight formula that allows for buildable coverage, leaving you with sheer au naturel filter.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Stylebible.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.