- Baby Excited To Bring Your Newborn Home? Expert Lists 3 Things You Need To Prepare First
- Baby Chat With Smart Parenting On Messenger And Get The Pregnancy And Baby Essentials You Need!
- Home Start Your Garden Now! The Best Indoor Plants for Beginners
- Inspiration Pinay Flight Attendants Band Together To Help 400 Displaced OFWs In Saudi Arabia
5 Easy Tips to Help You Look Like You Had 8 Hours of SleepYour face doesn't have to show you're sleep-deprived.
We understand your struggle. With all the hard work you put in every day, whether you're a career mom or a stay-at-home mom, the eyebags and dark circles are probably inevitable. But alas, tomorrow is another day and no one wants to look sluggish and dreadfully sleepy the next day. You still need to look presentable, even if you spent the night DIY-ing a costume for your child's school play.
Despite the miracles of makeup, your mascara and red lipstick can only do so much when your eyes are shut tight and you're looking pale. Below are things you can do to make yourself look well-rested. You will want to take down some notes, ladies, for these tips won't require you to perfect a makeup routine!
1. Wash your face with ice-cold water.
Splash some cold water on your face to help you wake up. This will alert your brain and awaken your senses; not to mention, the cold will help your skin have a toned and smooth look.
2. Place cold spoons on your eyes.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
You can freeze two clean spoons overnight (or at least 15 minutes before use) and place them on your eyes to depuff your peepers. You can even rub the spoons under your eyes to reduce your under eye luggage.
What other parents are readingCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
3. Make your own milk sheet mask.
After a big night, brighten up your skin with some ice-cold milk. You can use compressed sheet masks or a wash cloth and dip it into the milk. Wring out the excess liquid before placing it onto your face. The pH of the milk plus its cold state make for an effective and natural skin brightener.
4. Don't throw away your teabags.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Alternatively, you can also use green tea bags that you've already used (make sure they're cool enough to put on your eyes!) to soothe and calm your puffy eyes.
5. Drink up.
Dehydration will make you feel more tired. Be sure to gulp a big one in the morning to help you be more alert. Don't be tempted to reach for the coffee pot, as caffeine will eventually worsen the dehydration and decrease your energy levels as its effects wear off.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network