Photo by @garypeppergirl/InstagramGot a closet full of clothes, but clueless about what to wear? We culled several fashionable snaps that are made of pieces you already own. Scroll down for some serious OOTD inspiration!1. Shawl + Striped Top + Denim Skirt + Strappy Flats
2. Blazer + Button-Down Shirt + Trousers + Sneakers
3. Lace Dress + Ankle Boots
4. Jersey Cotton Dress + Sneakers
5. Sweater + Ripped Jeans + Sneakers + Structured Bag
6. Dressy Top + Skinny Jeans + Strappy Heeled Sandals
7. Long-Sleeved Floral Minidress + Colorful Crossbody Bag + Nude Pointed Pumps
8. Turtleneck Long-Sleeved Top + Colorful Mini-skirt + Colorful Bag + Pointed Flats
9. Shirtdress (used as a coat) + Button-Down Shirt + Belt + Cutoffs + Strappy Block-Heeled Sandals
10. Leather Jacket + Fitted Sweater + Printed Pencil Midi-Skirt + Pointed Pumps
This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com.* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Keep me logged in
Forgot your password?
Open the email in your inbox.
Click on the link in the email.
Continue to reset your password on Smartparenting.com.ph.