- Your Kid’s Health PH Doctors Release Vaccination Guidelines to Protect Children From Polio Outbreak
- Travel No Beach, No Problem! 10 Resorts in Laguna for a Unique Vacation Experience
- Fashion 10 Chic and Roomy HandbagsThat Can Hold All Your Mommy Essentials, Starting at P385
- Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Symptoms Week 10: Nagsisimula Nang Mapansin ang Baby Bump Mo
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
5 Slimming Style Rules That Always WorkYou can always rely on these figure-flattering tricks.
We all aim to ace our #BalikAlindog plans, but when you get impatient with the results of a healthy diet and a regular exercise regimen (which, by the way, is still the sure route to a lean and toned body) you tend to slack off and stop your fitness resolution all together. To keep you motivated on your quest to a trimmer bod or when you just want to drop pounds in seconds, try these slimming hacks.
1. Wear a long outerwear.
When you top off an outfit with a jacket, blazer, or coat that falls below your waist, you create a long vertical line on your body, which trims your silhouette.
Topshop Shawl Collar Sleeveless Jacket
Topshop is available at SM Megamall, Shangri-La Plaza, Power Plant Mall, Greenbelt, SM Mall of Asia, and Alabang Town Center.
2. Put on a flouncy dress or skirt.
It highlights a tiny waist and hides a heavy bottom, creating a shape for your natural curves.
Apartment 8 Take a Chance Skirt, P1,780
Apartment 8 is available at Apartment8clothing.com.
3. Add a thin belt to your outfit.
This underrated fashion accessory cinches the waist and creates an hourglass shape. Stay away from thick belts because they tend to divide your body into two big chunks.
Parfois Special Buckle Belt, P799
Parfois is available at SM Megamall, SM Southmall, and Glorietta.
4. Go monochrome.
Dressing in one color from head to toe can make you appear taller and leaner.
5. Take a deep plunge.
A V-neck possesses awesome slimming abilities: It can slenderize a round face, lengthen your neck, and narrow down your waist.
Plains & Prints Romper
Plains & Prints is available at Shangri-La Plaza, Glorietta, and Alabang Town Center.
Photo from @louiseroe/Instagram
This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW