- Preschooler How to Raise a Child Fluent in Filipino First: Tips From Teachers
- Money 'Help! Hindi Ko Mapigil Ang Online Shopping Lalo Kapag Malungkot Ako'
- Baby Hugging Your Babies A Lot Won't Spoil Them. Here's What Experts Say Will Happen
- Home Ang Sagot Sa Malamig Nating Kape! A Heating Coaster That Keeps Coffee Warm For Hours
7 Hairstyles That Make You Look YoungerLook fresh and youthful with these age-defying 'dos.
A wispy fringe is a no-brainer if you want to shave years off your face without looking like you're still in kindergarten.
2. A messy chignon
A roughed-up updo with an imperfect hair part and loose tendrils gracefully framing the face creates a younger-looking appearance.
3. Textured tresses
Any hairstyle with a beachy texture sends off a cool-girl vibe. Cop this look by spritzing sea salt spray on your hair after curling it. A heat-free option: Mist locks with sea salt spray, braid your hair into two pigtail braids, set for an hour, and let loose. Also, notice that there isn't much volume on the crown, which makes a wavy 'do less tita.
4. Sweet braids
Nothing beats the girly flair of braids especially when matched with loose curls.
5. Subtle highlights
Instead of a single block of color, ask your stylist to add subtle highlights to your colored tresses to add more dimension to your hair and to brighten your complexion.
6. Carefree, soft wavesADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Tight curls that look too perfect will age your face. Relaxed waves that go past your chin are a better option.
A long bob has been the It haircut for the past years because it downplays plump cheeks and adds dimension to a narrow face. Plus, it makes you look modern and chic.
This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network