- Your Health Infectious Disease Doctor Shares How To Protect Your Family If A COVID-19 Pandemic Happens
- Your Kid’s Health Is Your Child's Height and Weight Normal For His Age? What You Need To Know
- Getting Pregnant Could Women Get Pregnant From Swimming In Pools? What's True, What's Not
- Getting Pregnant Pregnant Mom Says She Was Not Allowed On A Plane After Airline Crew's 'Diagnosis'
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
7 of Anne Curtis' Most Stylish 'Buntis' Looks So FarWe cannot wait when this mama-to-be's baby bump gets bigger!
1. Anne Curtis proves one can still enjoy their usual style when expecting.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Here, she is looking every bit like a K-Drama star in an oversized knit sweater with a tulle skirt while exploring Kyoto, Japan. She completed the cozy OOTD with an olive green pair of sneakers!
2. Now that she’s dressing for two, the actress gravitates toward loose clothing
Knit sweaters seem to be Anne's go-to as of the moment. She pairs the bright top with a pair of white jeans.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Anne isn't one to shy away from color.
For her cousin’s wedding, Anne wore a long-sleeved orange turtleneck dress that accentuated her preggo silhouette. With its cheerful hue, she didn’t need to accessorize much!
4. Anne goes for the classic when attending formal parties.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
She makes room for her growing baby bump by wearing empire-cut dresses.
5. Do not let your baby bump stop you from making a fashion statement.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Anne opts for statement sleeves for a chic and elegant look.
6. Anne Curtis knows you can't go wrong with an all-black outfit!
Simply throw on a statement jacket to dress it up like what she did here with her pastel coat.
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com.
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
More from Smart Parenting