- Getting Pregnant 8 Vitamins You Can Take To Increase Your Chances Of Conceiving
- Your Kid’s Health ‘He Was Just Sleeping’: Mom Recalls ‘Unexplained’ Death Of 18-Month-Old Toddler
- Real Parenting Why Those Tantrums and Crying Are Worth It During Family Vacation
- News Kaye Abad Pregnant With Baby No. 2, Nikka Garcia Reveals Gender Of Baby No. 4
7 of Anne Curtis' Most Stylish 'Buntis' Looks So FarWe cannot wait when this mama-to-be's baby bump gets bigger!
1. Anne Curtis proves one can still enjoy their usual style when expecting.
Here, she is looking every bit like a K-Drama star in an oversized knit sweater with a tulle skirt while exploring Kyoto, Japan. She completed the cozy OOTD with an olive green pair of sneakers!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Now that she’s dressing for two, the actress gravitates toward loose clothingCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Knit sweaters seem to be Anne's go-to as of the moment. She pairs the bright top with a pair of white jeans.
3. Anne isn't one to shy away from color.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
For her cousin’s wedding, Anne wore a long-sleeved orange turtleneck dress that accentuated her preggo silhouette. With its cheerful hue, she didn’t need to accessorize much!
4. Anne goes for the classic when attending formal parties.
She makes room for her growing baby bump by wearing empire-cut dresses.
5. Do not let your baby bump stop you from making a fashion statement.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Anne opts for statement sleeves for a chic and elegant look.
6. Anne Curtis knows you can't go wrong with an all-black outfit!
Simply throw on a statement jacket to dress it up like what she did here with her pastel coat.
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com.
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network