- News Mahal Na Araw 2020: Paano Ang Paggunita Ng Semana Santa Sa Gitna Ng COVID-19?
- Toddler 5 Clear Signs Your Child Is Not Coping Well With Community Quarantine
- News May Free Online Courses Ang TESDA! Take Advantage Habang Quarantine
- Inspiration Daughter Pays Tribute To Physician Dad Who Lost The Battle To COVID-19: 'He's My Hero'
7 of Anne Curtis' Most Stylish 'Buntis' Looks So FarWe cannot wait when this mama-to-be's baby bump gets bigger!
1. Anne Curtis proves one can still enjoy their usual style when expecting.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Here, she is looking every bit like a K-Drama star in an oversized knit sweater with a tulle skirt while exploring Kyoto, Japan. She completed the cozy OOTD with an olive green pair of sneakers!
2. Now that she’s dressing for two, the actress gravitates toward loose clothing
Knit sweaters seem to be Anne's go-to as of the moment. She pairs the bright top with a pair of white jeans.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Anne isn't one to shy away from color.
For her cousin’s wedding, Anne wore a long-sleeved orange turtleneck dress that accentuated her preggo silhouette. With its cheerful hue, she didn’t need to accessorize much!
4. Anne goes for the classic when attending formal parties.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
She makes room for her growing baby bump by wearing empire-cut dresses.
5. Do not let your baby bump stop you from making a fashion statement.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Anne opts for statement sleeves for a chic and elegant look.
6. Anne Curtis knows you can't go wrong with an all-black outfit!
Simply throw on a statement jacket to dress it up like what she did here with her pastel coat.
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com.
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
More from Smart Parenting
Trending in Summit Network