- Travel Long Weekend Coming Soon? 5 Metro Manila Hotel Staycations Under P5,000
- Labor & Childbirth Giving Birth In Singapore Can Cost More Than P1 Million If You're An OFW
- Baby Does Baby Love Stacking Cups? These Toys Are Actually Good For Brain Building
- Travel Pili Paninap Farm: Perfect Para Sa Mga Naghahanap Ng Sariwang Hangin!
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
7 Swimsuits for Women Who Are Shy About Showing Their 'Kilikili'No need to be 'dyahe' anymore with these swimsuit options
How your kilikili looks like really shouldn’t matter when it comes to enjoying a bit of sea and sand, but the fact is not everyone is comfortable raising their naked arms up for one reason or another — and that’s fine. We believe that you should do you, so for women who are heading to the beach but are having a hard time finding chic swimwear with sleeves, here are some that you may want to check out.
1. Katarina Surf Suit
P2,700 at Float SwimwearADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
If alanganin tan lines are no biggie for you, then try this out. This zip-up suit has three-fourth sleeves and a collar for the ultimate retro vibe. What’s more, you can actually wear it backwards and zip it all the way up!
2. Joey Crop Top and Brooke High-cut BottomADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Invest in a top with an interesting and colorful pattern so you can just buy bottoms in different solid colors!
3. Mesh Rash Guard and Paloma XX High Waist
In case you need a bit more support without feeling too wrapped up, go for a high-waisted bottom with cutouts.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
More from Smart Parenting
4. Clara Swimsuit
P2,700 at Float Swimwear
Puson coverage while showing off just the right amount of skin—check! This one-piece surf suit isn’t only great for days by the beach; you can also wear it to casual coffee dates with your BFFs in the city!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Zip-Up Cropped Rash Guard and Striped Bottom
By Anemone Swimwear in Nothing But H2O branches
Looking for something for that beach volleyball match? This sporty-looking combo is a definite win.
6. Coraline Swimsuit
P2,250 at Coral SwimwearADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Go from beach babe to a lady who brunches in this one-piece suit with baby doll sleeves. Just cover up with a light skirt and you’re good for a late morning chika session!
7. Alexa Swimsuit
P2,700 at Float Swimwear
Who’s afraid of a bit of cleavage? Go back to the basics with this suit cut just like your old ballet leotard. Wear a pair of jeans over it for a chic, relaxed look.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.