- Labor & Childbirth Why C-Section Moms Are Brave: The Serious Risks They Face During Delivery
- Breastfeeding Moms Love This Breast Pump Because It's Portable, Affordable, And Easy To Use
- Love & Relationships Hubby Is Mom's Ultimate Stressor, Says Survey (Yes, More Than The Kids)
- Toddler Delayed Kaya? Language Milestones Ng Mga Batang Edad 1 to 2
Beach-Side Looks That Don't Involve a BikiniStay pretty under the sun even without exposing too much skin.
Photo from garypeppergirl/Instagram
1. Pretty in pink
Try a mini dress in a sweet pastel shade paired with neutral accessories.
2. All tied up
Instead of buttoning a shirt all the way, grab the hems and form a knot—it’s more summer-appropriate that way!
3. The cold shoulder
Of course you’re packing your off-shoulder top! Wear with chambray shorts for the least amount of effort possible.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. White hot
Top a pair of cropped white trousers with a breezy, barely there camisole.
5. Swept away
A floor-grazing maxi dress doesn’t require mixing and matching. Save those brain cells for your first day back at work.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
What other parents are reading
6. Easy does it
Steal your guy’s slightly oversized white tee, tuck under a bodycon skirt, and accessorize as you please.
7. The long and short of it
An embroidered long-sleeved blouse gives enough coverage, so flash those pins in your shortest shorts.
8. Partners in crime
A matching set, like this bow bandeau and midi skirt, makes for a super cute dinner-by-the-shore outfit.
9. Gone on a limb
Elongate your frame and exude a carefree vibe in a ‘70s-style halter jumpsuit—best worn with tousled hair and a sun-kissed glow.
10. Peep show
A lace-up blouse worn undone is the perfect way to show off your bikini top.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network