- Toddler Pinay Physician Mom DIYs 'Quiet Book' to Help Toddler Son Avoid Gadgets
- Real Parenting 27 Reasons Pinay Moms Love Motherhood: 'Mama Pa Rin Ang Hahanapin Nila'
- Baby Baby Crying for No Reason? He May Be Having Sensory Overload
- Toddler Encourage Your Child to Practice Her Alphabet and Learn How to Read With This Fun Activity
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
These Pairs of Jeans Will Flatter Your Puson or Flat ButtFind your one true pair.
Your jeans are probably the most worn basic piece in your closet, so getting one that hugs your body well is truly important. Below, we share the denim pants that understand the most common body issues and highlight your best assets:
1. The body issue: Flat butt
Try: Freego Buttlifter, P1,199.75, at department storesADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This pair is made of stretchy material that streamlines your thighs, yet pushes your booty up, making your bum curved and looking extra sexy.
2. The body issue: Puson
Try: Topshop Jamie Jeans, P2,499.75, at SM Megamall
Tuck your pooch in a high-rise pair of stretch skinny jeans. This one from Topshop lets you move with ease without constricting your puson.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. The body issue: Thick thighs
Try: Uniqlo Slim Boyfriend Fit Ankle Jeans, P1,490, at SM Makati
Never worry about having suman legs with this pair. It's made of soft fabric that won't cling too much, and its well-made tailoring will shape your thighs nicely.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. The body issue: Short legs
Try: Crissa Slim and Cropped Pants, P1,099.75, at department stores and Zalora
It can be a hassle to always have your jeans altered, but it can also be quite a bother when you feel like you look shrunken in the wrong pair. Good thing cropped jeans are hot right now -- you'll never worry about long hems again!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. The body issue: Bow-legged
Try: Mango Bootcut Flare Jeans, P1,495, at Glorietta
If you're conscious about your sakang legs, you can opt to wear bootcut flared jeans. Slip on a pair of platform sneakers or sandals to make you look seamless and longer, too!
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.