- Real Parenting Ogie Alcasid And Michael V. On Fatherhood: 'Enjoy The Ride, Put Your Foot Down, Be Involved'
- Real Parenting Sa Tulong Ng Donors, Napapadede Ng Breast Milk Ang Mga Naulila Sa Ina Na Triplets
- Wellness Many Of Us Feel Burnt Out Because We Don’t Know How To Rest: 7 Types We Need
- Love & Relationships To the Woman Who Will Marry My Son Someday, I Will Stay Out of Your Way
7 Comfy Outfits That Will Still Make You Look Put TogetherStressing already over the holidays? People won't know it with these looks.
A relaxed, casual style doesn't always need to equate with shabby outfits. With the right items and proper styling, you can come up with comfortable looks that won't appear drab, boring, and as lazy as you feel. Below, we round up outfit ideas that are easy to put together for fashionable yet laid-back days:
1. Shirtdress + Mules
2. Long slip dress + Sneakers + Spectacles + Satchel
A photo posted by Nina Schwichtenberg (@fashiioncarpet) on Jun 8, 2016 at 9:10am PDT
3. Black button down shirt + Jeans + Red scarf
A photo posted by Style & Lifestyle (@kimleow) on May 31, 2016 at 12:10am PDT
4. White button down shirt + Sundress + Rope sandals
A photo posted by Jacey Duprie (@damselindior) on Sep 19, 2016 at 10:03pm PDT
5. Little black dress + White sneakers
A photo posted by Sheryl Luke (@walkinwonderland) on Mar 2, 2016 at 12:58pm PST
6. Soft blazer + White V-neck shirt + Tailored shorts + Sneakers
A photo posted by CHER BAI éï¿½ªåï¿½ï¿½ (@chermycloset) on Jun 27, 2016 at 9:43pm PDT
7. Tank top + Tube skirt + Pool slides + Tote bag
A photo posted by Martine Cajucom (@ilovemartine) on Apr 25, 2016 at 10:33pm PDT
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network