So, just how did Elisse Joson andMcCoy De Leon manage to conceal the existence of their baby, Felize? (For six whole months, no less!) The feat remains a mystery, and we're still giddy over the revelation.
Now seven months old, Felize has been regularly appearing on her parents' respective Instagram feeds, dressed in the cutest little outfits!
Like just about any first-time mom, Elisse seems to enjoy coordinating OOTDs with her mini-me. We don't blame her — she and Felize look absolutely adorable every time! Below, check out their outfits to see what we mean.
All of Elisse Joson and Felize's Adorable Mother-Daughter Outfits So Far:
1. They both looked so dainty in coordinated silky dresses!
2. To look fresh, white knits are the way to go.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Looking for an instant way to go twinning? Don matching hair bows!
4. Elisse and Felize took a quick outdoor stroll in cool-toned ensembles accented with ribbon details. So pretty!
5. In line with the theme of the party, both ladies sported outfits in shades of purple. Felize wore a frilly tulle dress, while Elisse went for a comfy set.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
6. Who said pajamas are just for bedtime? During a bonding moment, Elisse wore a printed pajama set, while Felize wore a headband in a similar print. We love how the watermelons go with the overall color scheme!
7. The mother-daughter pair looked so radiant in coordinated casualwear. While Elisse donned a textured dress in a muted seafoam green, Felize wore similarly textured pants in a cute cream color. These 'fits look so comfy!