The mom of five, who often shares snippets of her life spending time with her beautiful family on Instagram, occasionally posts swimsuit OOTDs that make us swoon and wonder if she's been drinking from the fountain of youth.
It's almost as if she hadn't aged a day since the '90s! Not to mention, there's nothing sexier than her confidence that's evident in her every outfit snap.
As we always say, fashion knows no age—and Ina is proof that you can confidently rock a maillot even in your late 40s.
Our favorite one-piece swimsuit moments from Ina Raymundo
1. The brick red maillot even matches the color of her vampy lip and we're all for this monochromatic look!
2. This pink, high-cut Dalmatian print swimsuit is equal parts sultry and sweet. Bonus points for that dainty flower tucked behind her ear!
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Ina brings out her wild side in this belted animal print number with a plunging neckline. If you're a little bit on the modest side, take her cue and wear a black bandeau underneath for extra coverage.
4. We're in love with Ina's choice of one-piece swimsuit in a bright yellow hue! It may look simple, but those sexy cuts make for a show-stopping beach outfit.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Speaking of show-stopping, here's another yellow swimsuit OOTD we're seriously loving from Ina. She's proof that you can't go wrong with neon—when worn with confidence, that is!