5 Stylish Mother-Daughter OOTDs We Spotted On Sofia Andres And Baby ZoeLike mother, like daughter.
When it comes to celebrity fashion, Sofia Andres has always been high on the list, what with her effortless, romantic sartorial sensibilities. Now that she’s a momma, it’s only a matter of time for her little bundle of joy, Zoe, to follow in her mother’s fashion footsteps.
In fact, she’s already debuted a number of OOTDs herself, and they’re too adorable for words! Here are all their cutest mother-daughter OOTDs so far:
1. Sofia and Baby Zoe know how trendy Victorian-inspired dresses are, especially ones with puff sleeves and delicate ruffles.
Here, Sofia lets Baby Zoe’s white baptismal gown stand out by complementing it with a printed pastel pink dress.
2. The mother-daughter duo let the sunshine in by wearing vibrant colors.
We love how Sofia went for her typical, tropical hues while Zoe donned aquamarine and lavender that remind us of The Little Mermaid!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Muted neutrals look great with cool skintones, and Sofia and Zoe definitely know this!
For their low-key photo shoot, the two wrapped themselves in cool beige and gray brown pieces for a modern rustic vibe that's so heartwarming!
4. Head-to-toe pastel? Could be daunting for some but not for these two!CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Sofia and Baby Zoe’s first official matchy-matchy OOTD was a sweet, baby pink dream. We loved Sofia’s casual romper and Zoe’s classic eyelet dress—she’s even donning puff sleeves already!
5. Nothing screams drama like a bold, crimson ensemble, but it’s even better when it comes in two!
Here, Sofia and Zoe flashed their best smiles whilst donning a sweetheart neckline gown and babydoll dress with tulle overlay, respectively.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
At this rate, we’re sure Sofia and Zoe will surprise us with more OOTDs to come! Which one is your favorite so far?
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.
What other parents are reading
Enter your details below and receive weekly email guides on your baby's weight and height in cute illustration of Filipino fruits. PLUS get helpful tips from experts, freebies and more!
We sent a verification email. Can't find it? Check your spam, junk, and promotions folder.
Don't Miss Out On These!