- News Concerned Brother Discovers Disturbing Content On Sister's Learning Modules
- News DepEd, DOJ Issue Guidelines To Prevent 'Distance Cheating' and Protect Students' Privacy
- Baby 5 Things You Need To Know But Your Baby Can't Tell You Yet
- Money Looking For An Online Job? Sure Ways To Get Employers To Notice Your Application
Your Favorite Books Are Now Tote Bags and They're Too Cute for WordsYou can wear your favorite book loud and proud!
Book lovers, we found adorable tote bags that we're pretty sure you're going to fall in love with: Out of Print Clothing is a New York-based company that takes your favorite books and makes them wearable by turning them into shirts and tote bags! Here's a cool bonus: one of Out of Print's missions is to help fund literacy programs.
Take your pick from The Little Prince, Goodnight Moon, A Clockwork Orange, and more. All tote-bag designs are inspired by their respective book covers, letting you wear your love for them loud and proud.
Check them out:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
WonderCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
The Little PrinceADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
A Clockwork OrangeADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Alice in Wonderland
Each tote bag is available for P950. You can shop them at Fully Booked stores and through the Fully Booked website.
For more information, log on to Fully Booked's Facebook page
This story originally appeared on Spot.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network