- Big Kids These Pinoy-Tailored Games Will Help You And The Kids Learn Math (It's Free!)
- Toddler 5 Things No One Tells You About Potty Training: 'Prepare For Poop On The Couch'
- Your Health How To Clean A UV Light Lamp Because Not Knowing Is Dangerous
- Money How To Avoid Getting Scammed When Looking For Online Data Entry Jobs
Your Summer Lookbook: 6 Easy Mom-Styles to Put TogetherHotter days are coming -- make sure you're dressed for the occasion.
The summer season isn't nearly over, and hotter days are yet to come. How do you keep cool and stylish in this sweltering heat? Heed our tips:
1. Wear light-colored tops.
1. Plains and Prints white fringe kimono top, P1,298
2. Plains and Prints red printed shorts, P898
3. SM Accessories pink straw hat, P249.75
4. SM Accessories half-rim tortoise shell sunglasses, P349.75
5. Seafolly blue halter one-piece swimsuit (available at Rustan’s), price unavailableADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Keep it to a minimum.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
1. For Me pink layered spaghetti strap top, P798
2. Plains and Prints khaki shorts with navy blue and pink waistband, P898
3. Hobie zip-up color block tankini (available at Rustan’s), price available upon request
4. SM Accessories white aviator sunglasses, P379.75
5. WADE ankle strap wedges with contrast pink soles, P1,499
6. Seafolly kaleidoscope tropical print travelling bag (available at Rustan’s), price unavailableADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Bring a cover-up.
1. Plains and Prints pink and orange tropical print sleeveless top, P1,099
2. Culte Femme white apron skirt (available at Rustan’s), P1,450
3. R Collection by Raisins pink bikini with printed multi-way bottom (available at Rustan’s), price available upon request
4. SM Accessories blue and gold hoop earrings, P199.75
5. SM Accessories yellow and white printed scarf, P199.75
6. SM Accessories blue and gold stretch bangle set, P199.75
7. WADE multi-color weave sporty sandals, P1,399ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Wear something breezy.
1. The Florence Fling green tropical print maxi dress with slit (located at the 2nd level Building A, SM Megamall), P2,400
2. SM Accessories animal print sunglasses, P349.75
3. Seafolly black halter one-piece swimsuit with ruching (available at Rustan’s), price available upon request
4. SM Accessories yellow multi-cord necklace, P549.75
5. SM Accessories yellow diamond shape stud earrings, P249.75ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Bare it.
1. SM Accessories black square oversized sunglasses, P349.75
2. SM Accessories tie-dye brown scarf, P279.75
3. Cocotini multi-color striped maxi dress (available at Rustan’s), P1,675
4. SM Accessories wide brim straw hat with colored stripes, P299.75
5. WADE tan and black t-strap sandals, P1,299
6. Make your clothes work double time.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
1. Plains and Prints denim polo shirt, P1,298
2. Sinequanone khaki pants (available at Rustan’s), price unavailable
3. Radio Fiji red fringe printed bikini (available at Rustan’s), price unavailable
4. 2 Chic red striped woven beach bag (available at Rustan’s), P1,350
5. SM Accessories gold hoop earrings, P249.75
6. SM Accessories brown textured straw hat, P279.75
7. WADE camel wedges, P1,299
Styling by Nasia Cammayo. Photos by Mark Jesalva
Trending in Summit Network