- Real Parenting Pagkatapos Mapalaki Ang 5 Anak, Mag-Asawa Nag-Ampon Ng 7 Naulilang Magkakapatid
- Baby 'My Baby Was Born With His Organs Sticking Outside of His Belly'
- Getting Pregnant Masama Ang Epekto Ng Stress Sa Buntis, Ayon Sa Maraming Pag-aaral
- News Probinsya Life Na Si Bettinna Carlos And Family: 'Nasanay Ako Sa Condo For Many Years'
7 Fashionable Looks Janella Salvador Wore Throughout Her PregnancyDid you notice her baby bump at all?
Janella Salvador's pregnancy has caused quite a buzz on social media even before the 22-year-old actress finally decided to share the news. But last January 5, in a heartwarming 30-minute YouTube upload titled "Hey, Jude," she and boyfriend Markus Paterson have officially introduced their little bundle of joy to the world.
"If your dad and I could have you all to ourselves forever in our quiet little world, we would. But that would be selfish. You're too precious not to be shared," Janella says in the video, which chronicled her journey to motherhood.
The actress, who found out about her pregnancy in February 2020, has kept mum about it until last Tuesday's grand reveal. And to be honest, sans the rumors that were swirling around, we never would've guessed basing on all the cute OOTDs that she's been sharing on her Instagram feed.
Janella Salvador's most stylish maternity looks
Below, we look back on Janella's most stylish outfits since she discovered her pregnancy back in February last year:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
1. Doesn't this brown, belted, and polka-dotted dress remind you of Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman"? One of our favorite looks from the classic movie, TBH!CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
2. Puff-sleeved dresses remained all the rage during the quarantine period, and Janella's version in ivory was one of the clear standouts.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. We were also heart-eyed over these fresh white coords, which Janella spruced up with her blush-hued sling bag and matching face mask.
4. The actress had a love affair with little white dresses when she was pregnant, and this ruffled V-neck frock from Style Staple was one of our faves!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Janella channeled her "inner plantita" in another puff-sleeved LWD, and we're not complaining.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
6. Here's the mom-to-be snacking on some juicy strawberries while lounging around in her luxe silk pajamas.
7. Hiding underneath this oversized black blazer was most likely her growing baby bump, but we were too busy double-tapping on her stunning all-black OOTD to notice!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.
Turns out Janella's friends and family knew about her pregnancy all along! Find out their reactions here.
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network