Janella Salvador's pregnancy has caused quite a buzz on social media even before the 22-year-old actress finally decided to share the news. But last January 5, in a heartwarming 30-minute YouTube upload titled "Hey, Jude," she and boyfriend Markus Paterson have officially introduced their little bundle of joy to the world.
"If your dad and I could have you all to ourselves forever in our quiet little world, we would. But that would be selfish. You're too precious not to be shared," Janella says in the video, which chronicled her journey to motherhood.
The actress, who found out about her pregnancy in February 2020, has kept mum about it until last Tuesday's grand reveal. And to be honest, sans the rumors that were swirling around, we never would've guessed basing on all the cute OOTDs that she's been sharing on her Instagram feed.
Janella Salvador's most stylish maternity looks
Below, we look back on Janella's most stylish outfits since she discovered her pregnancy back in February last year:
1. Doesn't this brown, belted, and polka-dotted dress remind you of Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman"? One of our favorite looks from the classic movie, TBH!
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Puff-sleeved dresses remained all the rage during the quarantine period, and Janella's version in ivory was one of the clear standouts.
3. We were also heart-eyed over these fresh white coords, which Janella spruced up with her blush-hued sling bag and matching face mask.
4. The actress had a love affair with little white dresses when she was pregnant, and this ruffled V-neck frock from Style Staple was one of our faves!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Janella channeled her "inner plantita" in another puff-sleeved LWD, and we're not complaining.
6. Here's the mom-to-be snacking on some juicy strawberries while lounging around in her luxe silk pajamas.
7. Hiding underneath this oversized black blazer was most likely her growing baby bump, but we were too busy double-tapping on her stunning all-black OOTD to notice!