- Getting Pregnant Giving Birth In 2020? The Year Of The Rat Is A Lucky Year, Says Feng Shui Expert
- Your Health The 'Novel' Coronavirus Can Spread Through Human Contact. How To Keep Yourself Safe
- Baby 8 Cloth Diaper Brands At Sellers Na Paborito Ng Mga Nanay
- Baby Struggle Is Real! How Do I Stop Baby From Biting My Nipple When Breastfeeding?
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
5 Stylish But Comfortable Holiday Looks Any Preggo Can Pull OffPregnant and got nothing Christmas-y to wear? Take your cue from these celeb moms.by Rachel Perez .
It's the merry month of December, a time to reconnect with family and friends. If it's not already full, expect your calendar to be packed with reunions, dinner meet-ups, parties, and other merry-making activities which will require you to dress up nicely. When you're pregnant, however -- and especially if you didn't buy a lot of maternity wear -- that could be a daunting task. How could you when you feel self-conscious about your huge belly and concerned about comfort? But you don't need to swap one for the other. Yes, you can marry style and comfort -- just take your cue from these celebrity moms and their baby-bump-OOTDs. They make being pregnant look so stylish and easy:
1. You can never go wrong with an LBD.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Black may give you a slimmer silhouette, and it's a good color to match with sparkling and colorful bling.
2. Empire gives your body shape, but does not restrict the belly.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Dress it up with flashy-colored flats or sparkly sandals. (If you want heels, go for low ones and wedges.)
4. Yes, you can do body-fitting dresses, too -- bold prints and all.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
You might be inclined to go for loose and flowy dresses, but you can flaunt your preggo shape, too!
5. You can still wear short dresses, but try to shoose straight or A-line cuts.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
For when you're not yet nearly popping out and want to highlight your long, slim legs.
6. Maxi dresses for the win!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
These dresses can go from casual to glam -- just add a statement jewelry! And did we mention they're so comfy and so easy to move around in? Yes, we love maxi dresses, pregnant or not.