- Baby Babies 3 to 6 Months Old Go to School at U.P.'s Child Development Center
- Real Parenting A Single Mom's Father's Day Message to Her Son's 'Prodigal Father'
- Real Parenting 20 Moms Show Us What Happens When They Leave the Kids With Dad
- Big Kids The Truth: I Can Barely Remember the Lessons My Father Taught Me
The brand Smart Parenting has been the trusted parenting authority for Filipino parents of kids ages 0 to 8 years old for more than a decade now. It aims to help Filipino moms and dads like you be the best parents you can be, and raise smart and loving children.
SmartParenting.com.ph is a comprehensive yet easy-to-read source of information on the major aspects of raising a child: health, nutrition, child development, values formation, and education. It is your go-to site for vital information you need in caring for and raising your young child, wherever you are in the world, 24/7.
- Leah Nemil-SanJose Editor in Chief email@example.com
- Lei Dimarucut-Sison Managing Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff Writers
- Rachel R. Perez-Abrajano email@example.com
- Jillianne E. Castillo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kitty Elicay email@example.com
- Melody Lalata Team Publisher firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amina Rillo Group Digital Publisher email@example.com
- Jason Clein Yu Associate Publisher firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florence Blevenido Group Advertising Director email@example.com
- Regie Uy Advertising Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shiela Ogues Advertising Manager email@example.com
Meet the contributors of SmartParenting.com.ph, experts from different fields and mom with a lot to share. Check out our Author's Index here