- Your Health Photos Show Damage An Alcohol Bottle Can Do If Left Inside The Car On A Hot Day
- Labor & Childbirth Konti Na Lang, Ma! Cramps, Hingal, Hemorrhoids At Iba Pang Tanda Ng 8 Buwan Buntis
- Money Earn P20,000 Monthly With Online Writing Jobs! Where To Start If You Don't Have Experience
- Money Need Additional Income? Quarantine Raket That Are Perfect Christmas Negosyo
Parent’s Guide to Choosing Eco-Friendly ToysContributor Rochelle Bonifacio-Prado shares how to select toys which are safe for the environment.
These days, when the effects of humanity’s abuse of planet Earth are so apparent, more parents are becoming environmentally aware. If the terms “organic” and “eco-friendly” are things you now consider for the food you eat to the bags you carry, it may be a good idea to introduce this concept to your children and make it part of their lifestyle, too.
Criteria for Eco-Friendly Toys
Parents can choose or help their children choose eco-friendly toys that are:
- made of natural or recycled materials
- produced with the highest regard for environmental protection and conservation.
A manufacturer of wooden toys in Thailand, Wonderworld began its Tree Plus Project in 2007, a tree planting program to plant one more tree in addition to one rubber tree planted by a farmer for every rubber tree cut down in the production of wooden materials. Only rubberwood, an environmental-friendly replantable wood from old rubber trees, that no longer produce latex, is used. Packaging is made of 70% recycled paper and paint is water-based, making it safe for kids, the workers and the environment.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Sample toys from their Eco Series:
Rolling sorter – 18m+ (Php 750)CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Musical set – 24m+ (Php 998)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fruit Basket – 36m+ (Php 780)
Eco House – 36m+ (Php 5,488)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Photos taken from local distributor's multiply site: www.babysmiths.multiply.com
Exclusively Distributed By:
Baby Depot Incorporated
EDSA corner Shaw Blvd.
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Click here for more eco-friendly toys.1 of 3 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network