- Real Parenting Why Moms Choose Public Schools: 'Bawas Gastos Lalo Na Walang Kasiguraduhan Ang Mga Bagay'
- Baby Nahulog Si Baby Sa Kama! 3 Tanda Na Dapat Mo Siyang Isugod Agad Sa Ospital
- News More Than 200,000 Kids Transferred From Private To Public Schools
- Real Parenting Tama Na Ba Ang Isa? Paano Ba Malalaman Kung Handa Ka Na Sa Isa Pang Anak
The Top 10 Recommended Toys by MomsLooking for a special git toy for Christmas? Take your cue from these moms, who share with us their picks.by Jazer Basan .
What do kids want for Christmas more than any kind of gift? Toys! What toy then would be the best to give? Here's a roundup of the 10 most recommended toys, according to the mommies of SP’s ParentChat community to help you with your toy-shopping for the holidays:
10. Exersaucer/JumperooADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
"I was hesitant to buy this as it might cause a delay in my daughter’s motor development, but I realized that, with or without this toy, she will learn to walk when she’s ready. I bought this toy because I wanted her to have a form of activity whether she’s sitting down or standing up, and indeed the Jumperoo keeps her busy. For me, this toy is a good buy, but parents must make sure not to use it as a walker." - Niza Fabian, 33-year old housewife, Ortigas, Pasig
Jumperoo, P7,500, available at Baby Co.
Image from http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/brands/babygear/products/38839CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
9. Writing Board/Mega SketcherADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
"My daughter (Veida, 4 years old) loves to draw. She's been using the Tomy MegaSketcher for 2 years. It's like a mega magic slate but with a much clearer screen, a one sweep eraser, thin & thick pen styles and magnetic shapes. She absolutely loves it. Also, I use this to teach her how to write." - Maritess Miranda-Enriquez, 40-year old housewife, Quezon City
Tomy Megasketcher, P1,000 at SM Toy Kingdom
Image from http://www.preciouslittleone.com/product-information/13/14367/tomy-chuggington-megasketcher/1 of 5 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network