- Baby How to Talk to Your Baby (0 to 2 Years): An Expert's Guide
- Real Parenting 'My Child Does't Need A Sibling': Pinoy Parents Share Their Choice To Have One Child
- Love & Relationships A Mom Confesses: 'I've Fallen Out Of Love With My Husband. We Live Like We're Siblings'
- Health & Nutrition Ano Ang Duphaston At Bakit Ito Nirereseta Sa Buntis?
Toddler Toys: 3-4 Years Old
Wondering what gifts to give children? Here's a guide to start you on your way.by Julian Vorpal .
- This is when children’s imaginations run wild. What for you is pretend, may actually feel very real to children and should not be taken lightly. Their inner world is vivid and can become a source of great delight for young and old alike. Children begin exploring and learning social skills by interacting with other children. To help them along the way, let them play cooperative games that have simple rules and regulations. These activities can be great fun, while teaching them a valuable lesson in getting along.
Lego Duplo Bob the Builder Packer
First made in the 1940s, Lego toys have gained a universal appeal, inspiring games, competitions, and theme parks. Give a child the building blocks to unlock his imagination with this set of Lego Duplos. Based on the PBS Children’s show, Bob the Builder, the Packer is an invaluable member of Bob the Builder’s team, helping him haul heavy blocks from one construction site to another. Because it contains larger pieces than traditional Legos, parents need not fear that their children will swallow and ingest these blocks. Available at Rustan’s Children’s section for P2,399.75.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Toy Story, Go Diego Go, and Dora the Explorer 3D View-MastersCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Relive a parent’s childhood with these up-to-date View-Masters featuring children’s icons of today—Dora the Explorer, Diego, and the cast of Toy Story. Wow children with the 3D images from the three-image reels included in the set and transport their inquisitive minds to another world. Available at Kidzsports for P899.75.
Hear ‘N SeekHear ‘N Seek is a twist to the classic memory game. Instead of flipping each card with an image, a player must show a card to his teammates, inviting them to mimic the sound of the object displayed on the card. This iParenting Media Award-winning game is sure to elicit laughter with hilarious vocal antics and mistaken attempts at finding a match. It also teaches your child a little lesson in zoology. Available at Hobbes and Landes for P550. Exclusively distributed by Playroom Entertainment, contact Alem Ang (email@example.com) for inquiries.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Sources for Growth and Development:
Trending in Summit Network