- Your Kid’s Health Mom Describes How COVID-19 Began For Her Kids: 'Nilagnat At Nosebleed Ang Kambal'
- Toddler 'Tumigil Ka, Isa, Dalawa...!' This Discipline Tactic Can Send Your Child The Wrong Message
- Labor & Childbirth How Many Kids Can A Woman Have Via C-Section?
- Labor & Childbirth How To Care For Your Body After Baby: 'Magpaalaga Ka, Lahat Ng Chores Ipasa Muna'
Top 12 Yummy Food GiftsMake the Christmas season all the merrier by giving these delectable food gift suggestions.
’Tis the season to eat, eat, and eat some more! It’s the only time of the year we all have license to indulge. And with all the food finds in bazaars and food markets, it’s tough to find something your loved ones have never tasted. But we can try!
While we cannot assure you that your loved ones have never tried it, we can guarantee that these goodies cannot be found in supermarkets and department stores. Enough of that, let’s get shopping now!
Here are 12 yummy food gift suggestions:
1. Macarons from AlchemyADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Perhaps the prettiest treats to look at from any store window are French macarons. Through the Yummy Eats 2013, we discovered super delish macarons at affordable prices. Must-tries are the Salted Caramel (P35/piece) and the Dark Chocolate Ganache (P40/piece).CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Other flavors are available, too. Regular flavors like Salted Caramel, Chai Spice, Banana Walnut, and Peanut Caramel are P35/piece; and premium flavors like Mint Chocolate Ganache, Passion Fruit Milk Chocolate, Coffee Caramel Ganache, Green Tea White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Ganache and Raspberry White Chocolate are priced at P40/piece.
Mobile no.: 0917-896-3795
* For pickup only at 24 Lark St. Greenmeadows Subdivision, Quezon City
* Please call at least three days in advance before pick-up date.
2. Churros with a Twist with Amanda’s Hot Chocolate Dip from Pio’s KitchenADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Mostly famous for their wonderful-looking and uber-yummy paellas, Pio’s Kitchen makes mean churros, too. Its churros are stuffed with Manchego cheese, deep-fried, rolled into powdered sugar, and served with Chef Chin Gallego’s grandma’s recipe for rich hot chocolate. The chocolate dip is made of carabao’s milk and ground chocolate, made using a wooden rod called a batirol until it forms into the perfect thick consistency.
P125/set (2 pieces churros and a shot of hot chocolate)
Phone no.: (02) 509-4529
Mobile no.: 0917-532-28921 of 6 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network