- Home 10 Best Parenting Advice Na Magbabago Sa Buhay Mo Bilang Magulang
- Preschooler Sensory Play Keeps Your Tots Engaged At Home! 3 Mom-Recommended Activities To Try
- Baby How Seeing Your Baby Smile Makes You Want To Care For Her More
- Getting Pregnant Do You Experience Pain When You're Ovulating? Here's What You Need To Know
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
See How 28 Celebrity Babies Spent Their First Christmas!Christmas was extra special for these families with their babies, all born this year.
How was your Noche Buena and Christmas day? Spent with loved ones, we hope! Take a peak into the Christmas celebrations of a few celebrity parents who spent this year's holiday season with a new addition to the family.
1. Baby LunaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo's almost 1-year-old (she celebrates her first birthday on January 8), even helped mom prepare Noche Buena. The parent-pair greeted their Instagram followers with matching family photos in front of their tree.
2. Baby Nicola PatriceADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Garcia clan, with mom Nikka Martinez and dad Patrick Garcia, called family the "best gift ever" and have been posting pictures of their Christmas family photos all over social media. On the day itself, Nikka posted the whole extended family dressed up in white, red and black, with baby Nicola Patrice in an adorable red dress with a matching hair ribbon.
3. Baby Harper MadisonADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
On Christmas day, dad Matt Evans posted a greeting with a photo of the kids enjoying the Christmas display at Resorts World Manila. Looks like one of Baby Maddie's shoe fell off! Cutie.
4. Baby NykeADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
What a wonderful toothy smile Baby Nyke has! Beauty Queen mom Shamcey Supsup posted a family photo greeting on her Instagram on Christmas day. Mom and daughter are all glammed up in gray matching Francis Libiran gowns, and dad Lloyd Lee is looking dashing, too.
5. Baby IsabelleADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Baby Isabelle spent the days leading up to Christmas with Brazillian-Japanese model mom Vanessa Matsunaga and dad Jun Sunga in New York. Mom said she looked like a little polar bear all wrapped up in warm clothes.
6. Baby Royce
More red matching outfits for celeb kids! Looks like Bubble Gang actor RJ Padilla, mom Rosalie Bianca and the kids spent a cozy Christmas at home. Are those Christmas presents on the chair beside the tree?
7. Baby Maximillian JoseADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Mom Stephani Zubiri also posted a Christmas greeting on Instagram in front of a festive tree. Kuya Sebastian helped bake Christmas cookie and little Maximillian got his first Christmas present.
8. Baby Lilly FeatherADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Looks like the Prats family spent Christmas out of the country! Dad John Prats sent a greeting via Instagram of a family photo at, we're assuming, the The Venetian Macao. Mom Isabel Oli, on the other hand, posted a photo of her in Hong Kong Disneyland on Christmas Day. What an exciting first Christmas Baby Lilly Feather must have had! And of course, as per Christmas tradition, they also posted photos of their holiday photo shoot.
9. Baby StellarADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
We get to see Kean Cipriano and Chynna Ortaleza's daughter Stellar in their holiday family portrait! A Christmas treat indeed. They are joined by other family members -- Kean’s mom, Chona, and his brothers, Keno and Keano. Read more about it here.
10. Baby AmariADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Christmas must be fun with a big family! Baby Amari's kuyas wore matcing outfits while she was twinning with mom Joy Sotto. The whole family opened presents on Christmas morning (dad Gian was so thankful for his gift from Joy he teared up!) and spent an evening with the Sotto clan.
11. Baby Maxen LucasADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Baby Maxen Lucas is all smiles for his first family Christmas portrait! Mom Mikaela Martinez-Lagdameo also showed off a photo of his very own Christmas stocking. Wonder what he got from Santa?
12. Baby Amanda ClaireADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Dad Chris Tiu calls this Christmas his "best and happiest" in an Instagram greeting. "I may have received fewer material gifts this year, but God gave me these two priceless blessings -- the little bossing and her hero mama," he wrote in the caption. Happy first Christmas, baby Amanda Claire!
13. Baby IrinaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
As part of her Christmas countdown, mom Georgia Schulze named her daughters as the blessings she's most grateful for. "Grateful is an understatement. These precious souls bring me love and light all year round. Hoping to spread some Christmas cheer by sharing this year's Holiday card with all of you," she wrote.
More from Smart Parenting
14. Baby MJADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Baby Michael James; first holiday family portrait with pro basketball player James Yap and mom Michela Cazzola was also taken in front of a beautiful Christmas tree.
15. Baby Madeleine Ariana
With lots of presents under the tree, Baby Madeleine Ariana posed with former Pampanga governor and dad Mark Lapid, former actress and mom Tanya Garcia, and siblings for a Christmas photo op.
16. Baby Nash ArchibaldADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Baby Nash Archibald spent his first Christmas wearing festive nutcracker-themed pajamas with the whole family -- former actress mom Krista Ranilla, dad Nino Jeff Lim, and siblings. Adorable. He also got to meet Santa!
17. Baby Aaliyah RoseADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Diana Zubiri and Andy Smith also dressed up their family in matching outfits. Baby Aaliyah Rose had adorned her onesie with a Santa hat. Cute! For Christmas, she got to spend quality time with her lola, too.
18. Baby Heather SloaneADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Baby Heather Sloane spent at least part of her first Christmas snoozing! Her holiday family portrait shows her napping in mom Nadine Samonte's arms. Dad Richard Chua is all smiles in the photo, too. We couldn't help but gush over her super cute Christmas outfit too!
19. Baby Antonio PrimoADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
We know what Baby Primo did on Christmas. He dranks loads...of milk! Dad Drew Arellano and mom Iya Villania both posted Christmas greetings with closeups of their little boy in the most adorable Santa outfit.
20. Baby Emmanuelle SkyADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Everyone came 'round for Christmas and Baby Emmanuelle Sky is smack right in the middle of it! So much love in one photo. Hope you enjoyed your celebration dad Joseph Bitangcol and mom Chesca Tonson.
21. Baby Severiano ElliotADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Baby Seve also gets a picture in front of the tree for his first Christmas. Mom Toni Gonzaga says he and dad Paul Soriano are what she's most thankful for this festive season. Tita Alex Gonzaga joked that the family can now reenact the the nativity scene with Primo taking the role of infant Jesus (and her as one of the wise men).
22. Baby Lucas AlejandroADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Barangay Ginebra pro baller LA Tenorio and wife Chesca dressed the whole family up in red and beige for a Christmas family portrait. Baby Lucas Alejandro looks cute in his wee vest!
23. Baby PabloADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Mom Paula Peralejo and dad Charlie Fernandez had two Christmas celebrations this year, one for each side of the family. Baby Pablo's family on his dad's side has a tradition of inviting Santa over for the party, and he got to join in this year!
24. Baby Natalie MartineADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Christmas morning had Baby Natalie Martine wide-eyed... and maybe a little grumpy? She's probably wondering where all her presents are. Dad Paolo Valenciano and mom Samantha Godinez better deliver!
25. Baby Marvic ValentinADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Sotto-Hermosa family was all dressed up in festive clothes for Christmas! Mom Kristine Hermosa posted a greeting with their family portrait in front of the tree on Instagram. The kids look adorable, including Baby Marvic Valentin in his Santa getup, and dad Oyo Sotto looks dashing.
26. Baby Maria IsabellaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Mom Mariel Rodriguez and Baby Maria Isabella are still abroad so they had to spend Christmas away from dad Robin Padilla."When the clock hit midnight I greeted her 'Merry Christmas' then I cried. You give meaning to everything now Isabella. I love you so much!!! Cheers to our first christmas together. Missing you @robinhoodpadilla," Mariel wrote in an Instagram post.
27. Baby Alfonso
The Miranda household greeted everyone a merry Christmas on the eve of Noche Buena with a family portrait of them already tired out and happy from the celebration. "Si Daddy Chito ang mag babantay kay Baby Miggy tonight at pagod si Mommy Neri sa pagprepare ng food namin for Noche Buena, hehe," mom Neri Miranda wrote in the caption.
28. Georgina Wilson and Arthur Burnand's baby boyADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
And the littlest of the bunch is Georgina Wilson and Arthur Burnand's little baby boy. In his first-ever Instagram photo, he's lovingly held in dad's arms in front of the tree. "Our Christmas miracle. Welcome to the world my son," wrote Georgina in the caption.
Who's ready for New Year's?ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
More from Smart Parenting