Have you thought about your #ootd for Christmas Noche Buena yet? If you already have a vague idea but need a little more inspiration, these fashionable preggy mamas might help:1. Go with the festivities and wear a sequined dress. This one is just the right balance of glam and chic.
2. Bodycon dresses are always a good look for preggy mamas. To dress it up for Christmas day, opt for one with a turtle neck.
3. You can also go for one with long-sleeves and reaches knee-length for a more dressy look. We don't advise wearing heels but you can add some umph! with a statement necklace.
4. If the weather gets a little chillier you might want to dress for the season. Off-shoulder tops are fashionable now and this sweater paired with a chifon skirt look is both comfy and chic.
5. Take a cue from celebrity preggy mom Isabel Roces and opt for a maxi dress. Hers comes with belt that accentuates her belly. She accessorized with a necklace for a stylish touch.
6. If you want to go full out comfy but still feel like you've dressed for the occasion, wear a poncho.
7. When in doubt, go festive with a Christmas shirt! Pair yours with sparkly leggings just like this mama.
Keep me logged in
Forgot your password?
Open the email in your inbox.
Click on the link in the email.
Continue to reset your password on Smartparenting.com.ph.