- Labor & Childbirth Pinay Moms Share Their Best and Worst Childbirth Experiences: 'I Wish I Was Not Induced'
- Preschooler Raise a Bilingual Child! Start With These Children's Books in Cebuano, Waray, and More
- Your Kid’s Health Lapitin ba ng Lamok Ang Iyong Anak? 5 Rason Kaya Siya Kinakagat
- Toddler Reading With Your Child Reduces 'Harsh Parenting,' Study Finds
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
The Cutest Celebrity Baby Beach OutfitsIt's under the sun fun in the most adorable getups for these celeb kiddos!
Photos from therealmarian and andieigengirl on Instagram
When your parents are some of the most popular names in the local showbiz industry—and trendsetters themselves, too—you can bet that your outfits will always be on point. Just look at these celebrity babies, who are super ready for summer in the most adorable swimsuits we’ve ever laid eyes on.
First up: Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes’ daughter, Zia. The proud parents take baby Z on her first seaside trip in a playful patterned swimsuit and a cute yellow head wrap.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Meanwhile, budding mermaid Ellie Eigenmann takes on after mom Andi by frolicking in the sand in a pint-sized mint green bikini.
Or how about the sweet halter two-piece Amarah, Cristine Reyes and Ali Khatibi’s one-year-old daughter, wore while in Thailand? That’s one fashionista in the making right there!
We also can’t get enough of Lucia Intal’s floral peek-a-boo back swimsuit. We already love Bianca Gonzalez’s style, so we obviously love her baby’s, too.
Then there’s Olivia Reyes, here snacking on fruits in a polka dot onesie. We’re pretty sure she’ll grow up to be just as stunning and stylish as mom Andi Manzano!
It’s not just the girls that have it sorted in the fashion department. Zion, Sarah Lahbati’s son with Richard Gutierrez, is bound to break hearts one day if he keeps the outfit game—and that brooding stare—up.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.